ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
As a user of this service, you understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), transmitted over the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you send, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. The Service Provider does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality or appropriateness of such Content for any particular viewer.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- send, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- send, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- send, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- send, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or otherwise violate our abuse policy attached as Schedule C;
- send, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by any applicable securities commission or exchange, and any regulations having the force of law; or
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another.
You acknowledge that the Service Provider and its suppliers do not, and we acknowledge that the Service Provider and its suppliers shall not without cause, pre-screen Content, but that the Service Provider and its suppliers shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Service Provider and its suppliers shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by the Service Provider or submitted to the Service Provider.
You acknowledge and agree that Service Provider (or its suppliers) may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Service Provider, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
SPECIAL WARNINGS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online
conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding
the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.